The plain English version
The short and simple version of our terms and conditions.
If you’re unsure of these terms and conditions or how they might affect you, feel free to get in touch with us.
- These terms and conditions are correct as of 17th April 2019.
- We are Mangopear Limited and we trade as “Mangopear creative” and “Scenic Buses”.
- By using our websites you agree to these terms.
- We own the copyright to all content, unless otherwise stated.
- We can’t guarantee that all content is 100% accurate and we’re not liable for any costs or liabilities incurred by incorrect content.
- You view our websites and use any information on them at your own risk.
- If you misuse our websites, or their contents, you’re at risk of a claim for damages or even a criminal conviction.
- We occasionally link to other websites: we’re not responsible for any of their content, and we do not (necessarily) endorse those websites.
- Your use of our websites is subject to the laws of England, Northern Island, Scotland and Wales.
The longer, more technical version
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our websites.
The terms ‘Mangopear Limited’, ‘Mangopear creative’, ‘Scenic Buses’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to Mangopear Limited, owners of the websites, whose registered office is 98 Leigh Road, Eastleigh, SO50 8DQ, United Kingdom.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The content of the pages of our websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our websites for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements.
Our websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced on our websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the respective website.
Unauthorised use of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, our websites may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of our websites and any dispute arising out of such use of our websites is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Mangopear creative and Scenic Buses are trading names of Mangopear Limited, whose registered address is 89 Leigh Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9DQ.
The company registration number is 09485405. Mangopear Limited is not VAT registered.
This information is correct as of, and last updated, 17th April 2019.